Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements.
- Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to bound by the below statements.
- Note: In these Terms, references to 'you', 'your’, ‘user' shall mean the end user accessing the website, and 'we', 'us', 'our', 'Company' shall mean Life link associates.
The website lifelinkassociates.com is an e-commerce portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
- Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
- Browsing the content on the website.
- The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the new manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like lighting, manual polish, wood's texture, etc
Life link associates products are available in a fixed set of Finishes. So please discuss the finish you need with our customer support team once in order to receive the best quality product.
Please note that in case of Solid Wood products, slight grains would be visible. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
lifelinkassociates.com provides an Internet based platform to sell their products and merchandise on the website. Such services enable users to purchase home furnishing products upon placing an order. Once an order placed, the Company will ship the product, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
Eligibility to Use
- According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. Please note if you are living outside of India then it's your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
- Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services.
- The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time. Also, the Company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access the services. Certain user information is required to create an account at our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are also responsible for any activity occurred under the account, thus make sure to exit at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage emerged if you fail to obey the terms.
User is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
Product and Pricing Information
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order. We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While Life link associates strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information or availability, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Life link associates will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Life link associates cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
Life link associates reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance to the Terms mentioned in the 'Use of Material' section.
You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
- Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
- Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
- Collect or share data about other users
- Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
- Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
- Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
- Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
- Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
- Acknowledge that Life link associates is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty or guarantee offered by the vendors.
Use of Material
The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
- Access the material for personal, internal an informational purpose.
- Not alter the material available on the website.
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
- The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
- Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
- Usage Conduct
- Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
- The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
- Loss or damage arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The website, texts, graphics, UI, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music, codes on the website is owned and controlled by Life link associates and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look-and-feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of Life link associates. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior consent of Life link associates.
Life link associates owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "Life link associates Pvt. Ltd." and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Life link associates
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
- The use or inability of use of services;
- Unauthorized access to the user's data; and
- Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Life link associates, its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action
The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or Life link associates. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
- Not accessing the website
- Closing your account on our website
- Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated
- The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
- The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
- The Company chooses to discontinue the access to the website, in general or specifically, for you.
- Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material(including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
- The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
- You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
- Terms, transactions and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All claims and disputes arising in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mysore, Karnataka.
If Life link associates permits you to post any material from the website, you hereby undertake to ensure that it should not be:
- Offensive, Abusive and threating.
- Defame the applicable laws and rights.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to our Customer Support.